Hurray, I have one final finished!!! It feels so good to not have to worry about studying for that class anymore. However, tomorrow's final is the one that really scares me. Hopefully I will do well, but I really need to cram tonight.
On my way to class last night, I was walking along Market Street in my usual fog, when I saw a person that made me do a double take. It was Phil Bronstein, editor in chief of the SF Chronicle! I am so excited that I finally saw a famous person after three years of working in San Francisco. Seeing him kind of perked me up for the final I was about to take. He was a little taller than I expected too, and he was walking just fine, so I guess the kimodo dragon didn't do too much damage to his foot!
I can't wait for tomorrow to be over so I can finally attempt to get into the holiday spirit. Maybe I will see another famous person as I walk to class, but that is just wishful thinking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment